OK,I can do that - but will it start the entire import again from scratch? I'm taking the live board down when I do this, and that gets a *lot* of traffic. So I'd rather not take it down again for another 6-7 hours for these tests if I don't have to ...? Will the import realize that some of the tables are already full and skip them?

I realize the server timeout issues - could the first page do a test import of say 100 rows, see how long it takes, and then come back with a recommendation of row count? That shouldn't be too hard I imagine ...?

In any case I do want to do my part here and get through a full test for you before the beta period ends so I'll start it up again around 1am when the boards are at least relatively quiet.


Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts