</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><hr /><font size="" face="">Originally posted by Datal:
OK... What part of not wanting to pay anymore money then I have to?? Yes I know about PDFlib for PHP... look at the cost... PDF::Create is FREE</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="" face="">"A commercial PDFlib license is required for all uses of the software which are not explicitely covered by the Aladdin Free Public License."

"The »Aladdin Free Public License«
This license applies to the main PDFlib package, but not to the ActiveX edition or any EBCDIC editions (both of which are only available under the terms of the commercial PDFlib license). The complete text of the license can be found in the file aladdin-license.pdf which is also contained in the PDFlib distribution. In short and non-legal terms:

• you may develop free software with PDFlib, provided you make all of your own source code publicly available
• you may develop software for your own use with PDFlib as long as you don't sell it
• you may redistribute PDFlib non-commercially
• you may redistribute PDFlib on digital media for a fee if the complete contents of the media are freely redistributable.
"
I thought your site would fall under at least one of those.

Administrator, Videogame Music Archive