no, see all i need to do is delete all the currently imported private messages so i can do a fresh import now that the idle time has been increased. if i just did the import again, i'd end up with more duplicate private messages (all users)

i used the "delete messages" function and i still have all my private messages still intact. is this because i'm an administrator or is this a caching issue? i've cleared and gone again and they're still there. i dont think its an admin-only thing since i just logged in as a non-admin user and they still have theirs as well. when i went to delete all the messages i put in like 350 days, and that said it aced a over 1000 private messages, then to be sure, did 450, and it said it deleted 0. so i'm assuming there's none left, but if that's so... why am i still seeing some?

edit: ok nevermind i'm a total idiot. i didnt read the "delete old messages" text all the way through and assumed if i put the maximum amount of days it'd ace everything through that... so i just put in 1 and now everythings gone, thanks and you can close this thread, sorry for the confusion and mayhem!

truck

Last edited by truck; 01/17/2004 2:27 AM.