From the Admin, Edit config settings, I get the following message in the top links section:

D:storageThursday ASharedHomeubbthreads/config.inc.php is not writeable, so you will not be able to use this tool until the permissions are changed.

When I submit the form I get the following errors:
Warning: fopen(D:storageThursday ASharedHomeubbthreads/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\storage\Thursday A\Shared\Home\ubbthreads\admin\doeditconfig.php on line 630

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\storage\Thursday A\Shared\Home\ubbthreads\admin\doeditconfig.php on line 631

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\storage\Thursday A\Shared\Home\ubbthreads\admin\doeditconfig.php on line 632

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\storage\Thursday A\Shared\Home\ubbthreads\admin\doeditconfig.php:630) in D:\storage\Thursday A\Shared\Home\ubbthreads\ubbt.inc.php on line 270

I checked the file and it is writable (not read only). Can anyone tell me what is causing this? Edit config has been working fine and recently this message appeared. Nothing has changed. Please help!

Windows 2000 Server
UBB.threads version: 6.4.2

Last edited by rfolk; 01/17/2005 8:45 PM.