I'm sorry for posting this if there is already data out there regarding this topic.
I vaguely remember seeing something about version 6 of ubbthreads being the last full version release before a totally new version of UBB is released.
I've looked over your site and cannot find where I saw this before.
The reason I'm asking is I'm considering doing a few things to our site that will more integrate the board to our site. I don't want to do this just yet if the ubb is going to drastically change on the next version upgrade.
Though I understand modding the board changes support stuff and any upgrades that occur I have to figure out the fixes on with my modification, but for some reason I have it in my head that the next full release will be totally different where the perl and php boards are merged into one...
am i getting old and remembering things i shouldn't???
any help would be appreciated...
Michael