Hello everyone,

I am fairly new here. I have purchased UBBthreads last year already but now I will finally go online with it.

I totally love the board / software.
However, there is one slight thing that I don't like about the board: when you click on subject line in the forum views, you get directly to the post, which means the header of the page is cut off.
For example, it gets straight to "#Post4" and therefore cuts off the header of the whole page, the actual post is now at the very top of the monitor display and the page has automatically been scrolled down a bit.

Do you know what I mena? (I know it's a bit difficult to explain)

Can I turn this off somehow? Either by customizing the board with the admin panel or by editing one of the templates?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
jamie