I found it and opened it in notepad... Yikes! Interestingly, the info I want to edit isn't there, or I'm not seeing it. But maybe I was asking the wrong question. The email message that goes to new registrants contains header info that we have added to our discussion board:
http://www.canadianactor.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

This information is picked up off one of the style sheets we have created. I'd like to change the style sheet for email messages that go out to new registrants (hence change that aspect of the message that they receive). But I don't want to change the headers on our discussion forums. I thought the email message was picking up the 'standard' style sheet, then I realized we don't use that. SO the email is picking up one of the style sheets we created. I'd like a separate sheet for these messages. Maybe it's in the CGI file and I just couldn't interpret it.


Paul
www.canadianactor.com