I am a second owner of my board, and the install has gone through a number of upgrades since the original install. I migrated the board to a new server on 11/15/03, and have noticed that there are numerous files and directories that have not changed access dates since the migration.

I am operating under the assumption that some/all of these files are "leftovers" from eiher prior versions where the admin functions have changed to new formats; leftovers from hacks or other no longer used add-ons, et al.

Please help me identify if any of the follwoing are still needed in my current 6.6.1 install:

In the Members Directory:
chat.cgi --> old chat install?
moderation_q.cgi
online.cfg
online.cgi
pub_names.cgi --> old UBBS version?
public_names.cgi --> old UBBS version?

subdirectory: memlett --> no change since before migration

subdirectory: popup --> no change since before migration

There are more in the UBB directory... mostly old forum admin files, but I'll deal with those later...

I'd like to ID which of the above I can safely delete...

Thanks,