I hate to be downer, but my forums have crashed again. This is the second time it has happened in the past few days. All I tried to do was add another forum. I managed to do this successfully but then when I went to try and edit the "Short Forum Description" for it and then click "Submit Changes" it would never leave that screen. I then checked the forum itself (and the rest of the site) to see if could load any topics, but it appears that they are down. As this is becoming common for me (probably due to the number of users I have at one time) is there some way that I can improve things? I heard that this software can only handle one request at a time? Is there some way to let it handle multiple requests?
It is pretty bad when simply changing something in the control panel crashes my entire server (with 10+ different sites on it!) on a consistent basis. Please, I really need help here as this is only going to get much, much worse very soon.