Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#101595 05/30/2001 2:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hi,

I have a moderator that cannot use the digest feature. Is there a special trick to this? This feature works fine for Admin's, just not for moderators.

Any help would be appreaited.

I forgot, my UBB version is 5.45c

Thanks,

RedLegg41

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hopefully someone can confirm this, but I seem to remember bug reports in the 5.45 area with this sort of thing. I don't know what ever came of it though..

Graeme


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 514 guests, and 131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)