Has anyone tried installing on Interland? I thought my problem was in .cgi not being mapped to Pearl, but then I got this email from thier tech support. Is this guy right, or is he wrong?
Open Date/Time:
8/21/2000 7:27:49 PM Closed Date/Time:
8/21/2000 7:59:26 PM
User:
WILLIAM SENGSTACKEN User E-Mail:
[]
[email protected]<br[/] />
Super Category:
Scripting Category:
Need Path Information
Sub Category:
Problem History:
8/21/2000 7:33:48 PM:
Customer needs .cgi mapped on his website. Customer is trying to install a UBB.
Solution History:
8/21/2000 7:59:16 PM:
Hello Mr. Sengstacken, .cgi has been mapped to perl, but i found out that you will not be able to use UBB on a shared server because we cannot install the proper DLLs for it (because you are on a shared server). The only way you would be able to use UBB is if you were on a dedicated server. I apologize for this inconvience. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call or open a trouble ticket. Thank you for choosing Interland.