Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#105165 02/05/2001 6:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
One of our boards (version 5.45c) has the "edited by Admin5..." turned on. Another board (version 5.47a) does not have that appearing when I'm editing someone's post. How do I turn it off on the older version...or can I? (I didn't see where the option was on the 5.47a version).

Thanks!

#105166 02/05/2001 6:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Turning off the edited by message is not a feature of any 5.x UBB.

Most likely someone hacked it into the one but not the other.

Graeme


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)