Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hi,
Recently a few users have reported the following error when they attempt to post.

"We cannot process this request currently. You may also receive this message if you are attempting to hack our forum. Your IP number (xx.xx.xx.xx) has been logged."

Now I get the same message and I'm the administrator! I haven't touched a thing in over a year on this board. What gives? Running v.5.43

Thanks.....

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
That's quite an old version...

The error occurs when one of the various datafiles is corrupted... but I can't begin to guess what, exactly, might be going wrong... what's the URL to the board?

--
Charles Capps
UBB.classic™ Developer
Having problems? Open up a support ticket!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)