Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#106414 01/31/2001 6:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'm having a real headache with one of my forums...

Basically, topics are showing up "duplicated"...you can see it at http://www.windyhop.org/cgi-bin/forumdis...+Swing&number=5

If I move a topic to another forum and back again, that seems to help...for a little while.

I even tried creating an entirely new forum and moving the topics to that, but they still showed up duplicated.

And this ONLY happens in this one forum...it's 5.46, by the way...

Any ideas?

#106415 01/31/2001 7:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Did you upgrade this UBB from a previous version? If so, what was it?

#106416 01/31/2001 8:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
This UBB has been upgraded several times...the forum's been in existence for over a year now...I don't recall what version it started at (whatever was current in Nov. 1999) but I've been at 5.46 since about October, and the problems only started occurring about a month ago.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)