Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#109256 01/16/2002 12:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I posted this in another forum but perhaps it goes here.

I just installed 6.2b1.2 and when I switch on the "Recent Visitors" feature all I get is a blank screen when I try to go to the forum directory or the individual forums. I tried different settings on the RV setup and it still gives a white screen. As soon as I switch it off, eveything runs fine. I know the solution... "Don't switch it on", but I'd love to have this feature because it brings life to the forum letting people know that others are there too.

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on November 05, 2002 at 09:36 AM.]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
No need to crosspost...

--
Charles Capps
Programmer, Infopop Corporation
Please do not contact me privately for support - post on the board or open a support ticket instead!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 407 guests, and 105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)