Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Upgraded UBB to latest 6.7.3

When I click on any entry in the "Content Management" Section in the control panel I get this:

Can't locate warnings.pm in @INC (@INC contains: [a list of directores])

Any help appreciated.

GAD

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'm also getting paged constantly that my root account is being accessed ever since I upgraded...

GAD

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
I see a use warnings that is uncommented in cp2_content.cgi, Line 3843. If you put a # in front of it, the error should go away.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Awesome - thanks!

The root thing must have been on my end (Or Verizon's grrr).

GAD

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
This is a bug, unfortuantely. I didn't properly comment out that warnings line in cp2_content. The solution given by Ron is the correct one.

(Moving down to the bugs forum)


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)