Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#129392 06/22/2006 9:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 5
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 5
I am transfering from one server to another. Will keep the same domain name and its basically the same type of server. Is there an EASY way to go about this? I hate to have to install again, cant I just move all the folders over?

Any advice?

I am running the most current version.

#129393 06/23/2006 1:51 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
You can, I believe the transfer instructions for classic discuss how to move over with ssh access- that's probably the fastest way by just transferring between servers. You can move folders over, you'll need to reset everything in the cp and rebuild.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)