Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#132599 11/26/1999 9:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I use version 4.4 & I love it. I just switched from another script, and my board is still in the rebound phase from the change. I can hardly wait to get the traffic back and exercise all the functions the board supports.

My feature request is more sort ability in the admin section for users. I get e-mails all the time from users who forgot what username they used, and can not re-register because of a duplicate e-mail. It is easier to find the username now that I can view (in admin)all registered users in a list fasion, but this would be difficult on a large user base. Is there already a way (for admin) of searching by e-mail?

Dale
Great script
<A HREF="http://www.tinygiants.com" target="_new">http://www.tinygiants.com</A>

#132600 11/29/1999 2:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
This is something coming fomr the UBB, but I certainyl agree. The ability for an admin to do a searchbased on several items would be a HUGE help for larger sites. The ability for an admin to do searches based on either their Email Address and Name (user name) is very useful. Also, the ability to do index searches based on Profile entries would be pretty cool too. Say you want to get a list of all users from Canada (if the users entered Canada in their profile it would be flagged and listed when a search is done by the admin for Canada).

I cannot count the number of times I've used the search feature in the UBB - it would be very useful indeed.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)