Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#132629 08/17/2003 3:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Maybe I can get some feedback from INFOPOP this time.

I just added a NEW group of people to my boards. THAT took me about 20 seconds to complete.
I then spent the NEXT 35 MINUTES changing all 30+ forums in THREE categories.

SO I make the suggestion AGAIN:

I have about 8 categories on my boards. In some categories I have 8-10 forums. Whenever I want to edit which groups have acceess to all of the forums in a category, I have to go to EACH forum and make the changes. This is very cumbersome. PLEASE allow us to edit ALL the groups in a particular category with ONE SWIFT step.

Thanks

Musky

www.muskymansports.com

UBB THreads 6.3

#132630 08/21/2003 3:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Bump

www.muskymansports.com

UBB THreads 6.3

#132631 11/14/2003 12:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Would this be better facilitated by a new admin screen where you can edit the boards / access levels that a particular group has?

i.e., right now we have a page where we can pick a single board, and then for *every* group, edit their access levels.

What you're saying we need is a page where we can pick a single group, and then for every *board*, edit that group's access levels?

That seems to me to be a very intelligent suggestion which will help administrators of higher-end forum systems.

I don't think it's a to-die-for feature but definitely something i'd like to have. So if you're looking for feedback, there ya go.

-Steve Estes (Tyriel)
Forum Mod and Member, Guardians of Destiny, www.GofD.org
AIM: EnderW271 ICQ: 6854118
Email: [email protected]

#132632 11/14/2003 8:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Rick responded to the original request, and said look windward to when 6.5 comes.

#132633 11/16/2003 11:02 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Carte Blanche:

Please check your dates. I made my first request on Aug 16th. Rick replied Nov. 8th.


M

www.muskymansports.com

UBB THreads 6.3.2


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)