Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#154556 02/03/2001 2:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am having trouble editing the templates.

As has been posted in another thread, this editing a template for each forum is a pain. Especially since we only use a different logo in each.

In any event, when I go into the control panel and try to edit the template "My UBB," I only get a blank page after selecting that template and hitting the submit button.

I have a couple of forums that are (for some reason) set to the default template. If I change them to the "My UBB" template to match the rest of the site (presently), I get nothing but blank pages when trying to access those forums.

Any help is appreciated.

#154557 02/03/2001 3:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Yes, this is a bug.

navaho said it's on his list of things to work on. SeanD might have fixed this bug. Check out his thread on this forum.

#154558 02/03/2001 3:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Oops, make that SeanD's thread on the UBB6 bugs forum.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)