Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
my board was working great with 6.03, and now, I upgraded to 6.04 and every time i try to load the cp.cgi, i get an internal server error.

--Permissions are correct
--Path to perl is correct

I re-uploaded the files (ascii), and I still have the same errors. Any ideas?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
well, disregard... i uploaded the files one more time and for some reason, it worked this time.. wierd.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'm having the same trouble... don't feel too bad.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)