Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#164728 11/02/2005 8:06 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
In General Display Options under Primary, I have this error:

!! Could not find var def for vars_display :: showcopytype

And when I submitted changes, I got a message that the form failed due to
Infopop Copyright Type: You did not enter a value for this field

This is a clean install here. I'm not sure why something wouldn't be there. What am I really looking for to find this?

Thanks
Marianne

#164729 11/03/2005 1:16 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
You're seeing a bug - sorry about that. Please see this post for a quick fix, if you're up to editing your files. If not, use the link provided in that post to open up a ticket, and I'll be glad to fix your board for you.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
#164730 11/03/2005 10:15 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
Got it. Thanks. I can take care of it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)