Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#164784 12/20/2005 6:48 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 23
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 23
For some reason I am no longer e-mailed new members when they register. I have sent test e-mails to myself to make sure it is not my e-mail program but they come through ok. Everything else seems to be fine except this.

Thanks

#164785 12/20/2005 9:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Go to your CP, click on Primary Settings. Choose the Email tab. Check the following:
- Board Email Address
- Registration Email Address
- Enable Mail Features is checked
Submit the page.

Click on Registration Settings on the Left Side.
In the Basic Options tab, make sure that the Send Admin Mail upon Registration? is checked and submit the page.

Test to see if it works. If not, see if you get an error message from the UBB.

#164786 12/21/2005 9:02 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 23
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 23
Thanks for the reply Ron. I did all those things. Even unchecked them and rechecked them but to no avail. I copied and pasted the e-mail addys into an e-mail and sent it to myself and I got them. So, I don't know what is up.

Thanks


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)