Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#165335 10/08/2006 8:51 PM
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
I can install a clean copy of 7.0, create the tables and then start the importer script. At the first record in users, the script dies. Using phpMyAdmin, I can see this first record is imported but that's it.

Here is the script output at that point:

Processing users 1 - 201 of 15925

Importing webmaster - webmaster (2)
Script:
Line#:
SQL Error:
SQL Error #: 0
Query: insert into ubbt_USER_PROFILE (USER_ID,USER_REAL_EMAIL,USER_DISPLAY_EMAIL,USER_SIGNATURE,USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE,USER_HOMEPAGE,USER_OCCUPATION, USER_LOCATION,USER_TOPICS_PER_PAGE,USER_TOPIC_VIEW_TYPE,USER_NOTIFY_ON_PM,USER_ICQ,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_1,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_2,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_3,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_4,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_5,USER_AVATAR,USER_SHOW_AVATARS,USER_VISIBLE_ONLINE_STATUS, USER_ACCEPT_PM,USER_TITLE,USER_POSTS_PER_TOPIC,USER_NAME_COLOR,USER_TIME_OFFSET,USER_TOTAL_POSTS,USER_SHOW_SIGNATURES,USER_RATING,USER_TOTAL_RATES,USER_AVATAR_WIDTH,USER_AVATAR_HEIGHT,USER_ACCEPT_ADMIN_EMAILS,USER_HOBBIES,USER_BIRTHDAY,USER_PUBLIC_BIRTHDAY,USER_TIME_FORMAT,USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE) values ( 2 , 'webmaster@divorcenet.com' , '' , '' , '' , 'www.divorcenet.com/' , 'Webmaster' , '' , 10 , 'flat' , 'Off' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , 1 , 'no' , 'no' , 'Member' , 10 , '' , 0 , 82 , 'yes' , 3 , 29 , 80 , 80 , 'On' , '' , 0 , 0 , 'm/d/y | h:i A' , '' )

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Hmm, if you have access to something like phpmyadmin try pasting the query and executing it. I was able to run the query ok with no errors. If you execute the query directly it should give a better idea of the actual error. Any idea what version of MySQL you are running?

D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
I am running mysql 5.0 and php 4.3.4 on a windows 2k box.

What is the query I should paste?

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Sorry, should have specified. The query from the error itself:

insert into ubbt_USER_PROFILE (USER_ID,USER_REAL_EMAIL,USER_DISPLAY_EMAIL,USER_SIGNATURE,USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE,USER_HOMEPAGE,USER_OCCUPATION, USER_LOCATION,USER_TOPICS_PER_PAGE,USER_TOPIC_VIEW_TYPE,USER_NOTIFY_ON_PM,USER_ICQ,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_1,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_2,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_3,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_4,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_5,USER_AVATAR,USER_SHOW_AVATARS,USER_VISIBLE_ONLINE_STATUS, USER_ACCEPT_PM,USER_TITLE,USER_POSTS_PER_TOPIC,USER_NAME_COLOR,USER_TIME_OFFSET,USER_TOTAL_POSTS,USER_SHOW_SIGNATURES,USER_RATING,USER_TOTAL_RATES,USER_AVATAR_WIDTH,USER_AVATAR_HEIGHT,USER_ACCEPT_ADMIN_EMAILS,USER_HOBBIES,USER_BIRTHDAY,USER_PUBLIC_BIRTHDAY,USER_TIME_FORMAT,USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE) values ( 2 , 'webmaster@divorcenet.com' , '' , '' , '' , 'www.divorcenet.com/' , 'Webmaster' , '' , 10 , 'flat' , 'Off' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , 1 , 'no' , 'no' , 'Member' , 10 , '' , 0 , 82 , 'yes' , 3 , 29 , 80 , 80 , 'On' , '' , 0 , 0 , 'm/d/y | h:i A' , '' )

D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
MySQL said: Documentation
#1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE' at row 1

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Hmm, ok. The quickest way to fix this would be on the database side of things. Try running this sql query and then see if the other one still results in an error

alter table ubbt_USER_PROFILE change USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE mediumint(8) default '0'

D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
still receiving:

#1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE' at row 1

Should I open a ticket on this?

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
One last thing we can do. It is a bit odd that your version of MySQL is complaining on this when I'm running the same on my test box. Let's just alter the importer directly.

Line 505 of threads_import.php looks like this:

// INSERT into USER_PROFILE

Right before that, add this:

Code
if (!$user_data['U_FloodControl']) {
  $user_data['U_FloodControl'] = '0';
}

After that is changed you can try the import again.

Last edited by Rick; 10/09/2006 11:42 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Now I am receiving:

Nothing to do (config set / import complete)

when I try and run the importer.

Should I drop the database and start from scratch again?

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Yeah, that would be the best. Easiest thing is to drop the db and then just run the createtable script in the install directory.

D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Done.

Processing users 1 - 201 of 15925

Importing webmaster - webmaster (2)
Importing - **DONOTDELETE**_dup1 (3) (Duplicate DisplayName)
Script:
Line#:
SQL Error:
Query: insert into ubbt_USERS (USER_LOGIN_NAME,USER_DISPLAY_NAME,USER_PASSWORD,USER_MEMBERSHIP_LEVEL,USER_REGISTRATION_EMAIL,USER_REGISTRATION_IP,USER_IS_APPROVED,USER_REGISTERED_ON,USER_IS_BANNED,USER_IS_UNDERAGE) values ( '' , '**DONOTDELETE**_dup1' , '' , 'User' , '' , '' , 'yes' , '' , 0 , 0 )

I just used phpmyadmin to look at the 6.5 database and there are 4 blank entries for users with the **donotdelete** values.

You had to access my setup in the past. Is it possible my current instance is no longer standard compliant?

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Ok, that would definitely cause a problem. You can actually get rid of all of them. It automatically tries to skip the first one (user id 1) because we don't need to import it.

D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
I have deleted the empty records, dropped the incomplete database, recreated the new database, ran createtable, and started the import.

Processing users 1 - 201 of 15921

Importing Steve - Steven (6)
Script:
Line#:
SQL Error:
Query: insert into ubbt_USER_PROFILE (USER_ID,USER_REAL_EMAIL,USER_DISPLAY_EMAIL,USER_SIGNATURE,USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE,USER_HOMEPAGE,USER_OCCUPATION, USER_LOCATION,USER_TOPICS_PER_PAGE,USER_TOPIC_VIEW_TYPE,USER_NOTIFY_ON_PM,USER_ICQ,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_1,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_2,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_3,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_4,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_5,USER_AVATAR,USER_SHOW_AVATARS,USER_VISIBLE_ONLINE_STATUS, USER_ACCEPT_PM,USER_TITLE,USER_POSTS_PER_TOPIC,USER_NAME_COLOR,USER_TIME_OFFSET,USER_TOTAL_POSTS,USER_SHOW_SIGNATURES,USER_RATING,USER_TOTAL_RATES,USER_AVATAR_WIDTH,USER_AVATAR_HEIGHT,USER_ACCEPT_ADMIN_EMAILS,USER_HOBBIES,USER_BIRTHDAY,USER_PUBLIC_BIRTHDAY,USER_TIME_FORMAT,USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE) values ( 2 , 'bbs@divorcenet.com' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , 10 , 'flat' , 'Off' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , 1 , 'yes' , 'yes' , 'New User' , '' , '' , 0 , 1 , 'yes' , 0 , 0 , '' , '' , 'On' , '' , 0 , 0 , 'm/d/y | h:i A' , 0 )

Run the query in phpmyadmin and receive:

MySQL said: Documentation
#1264 - Out of range value adjusted for column 'USER_AVATAR_WIDTH' at row 1

While, I am a patient person, this is beginning to become frustrating frown

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
I may have to update the import script to populate all of the fields with a default value. It's a bit strange as I've run this on both MySQL 5 and MySQL 4 versions and haven't come across this. It appears that I'll need ot make sure all integer type columns have a default value inserted if they are empty.

I'll work on these changes and then mail the updated importer to you when finished if you can PT me with the email address you'd like me to send to.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Nightcrawler), 639 guests, and 217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29