Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
I enabled the unique header and footer information for a specific forum.

The control panel message said that the settings for this forum were updated, however, the specific header and footer isn't showing up. It is still using the general header and footer.

Is this a bug?

Last edited by Rick; 10/15/2006 12:00 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
So I discovered in the other topic I found after posting this one.

In the future I will try and look at existing topics first. smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)