Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#166505 10/19/2006 11:16 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
R
Stranger
Stranger
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
There doesn't appear to be anyway to restrict the Calendar to Moderators and Admins. I don't want users to be able to change the Calendar.

Did I miss something?

If I didn't, will this be added in Ver 7.1?

Thanks.


Regards,
Rich
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Control Panel -> Feature Settings -> Allow Calendar Event Creation:

There you can set who can add events to the calendar.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
R
Stranger
Stranger
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
Rick - Thanks. I had this set when I first went through all the options, but forgot about it. Man there are a lot of options here...


Regards,
Rich

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)