Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 73
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 73
Quote
This forum appears to be misconfigured. The forum Administrator has set this board to disable all registration options, but has set this forum to require registered users. Please contact the Administrator and ask him or her to correct the problem. Thank you!

All of the sudden, I'm seeing this error in my ubb.classic 6.7.0 installation. I have touched any of the registration settings. Any idea how to fix it?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 73
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 73
I just upgraded to 6.7.3, and problem still exists! mad

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 73
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 73
I found the setting in the Control Panel to fix it. Problem is, I didn't turn it off!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)