|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
As I wait the ~8 hrs for the import to complete, does anyone think it's safe (or not) to adjust the board settings in Control Panel? Or should I just wait until the import is complete? (Yeah, I'm a bit impatient! :D)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
I did LOL It didn't blow up on me  However I guess the official answer might be no....  But then some of us like to tinker 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I supposed it'd be okay - at least for things not accessing the db... but I'll play it safe -- and go to bed before 5am for once! Maybe. lol 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I believe that most board settings are saved in flat files; but i'd stay away form updatating things that will be imported (user titles and the like), but you should be fine, most of us did it 
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
168
guests, and
171
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|