Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#168856 11/22/2006 10:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 9
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 9
How do I set width in v7UBBT to use all available space and not display any margins? Currently my logo which is in the header template has a gap from the top of page to top of logo.

In older versions I think the change was in the theme.inc.php for
$theme['tablewidth'] = "100%";

I did make the change in config.inc.php to
'TABLE_WIDTH' => '100%',

But that didnt seem to make a difference.

I can't figure out where this get's changed now.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by CMusial; 11/22/2006 10:15 PM.
CMusial #168858 11/22/2006 11:08 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
The margins are defined in the style system, edit the style and remove the margins/paddings in the general section


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)