Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 287
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 287
I have been noticing Javascript errors since tha first update, 7.0.1 and was hoping they would disapear with the latest update, 7.0.2 but no luck. Can anyone shed some light on this:

Line: 530
Char: 69
Error: 'BlockedReferrer' is undefined
Code: 0
URL://http://www.mysite.com/forums/ubbforums.php

Last edited by Rick; 12/12/2006 2:44 PM.

Ford diesel master technician by day...
Webmaster by night! cool
FordDoctorsDTS.com running UBB Threads 7.5.4.2p2
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
That's coming from the custom javascript in your header. Looks like possibly a hit counter?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 287
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 287
I do have a statistical hit counter but it is actually in the footer. Would that have the same effect? I'll try removing it and see what happens.

On Edit: I removed my statistics code from the HTML includes footer insert and the error disappeared. I guess I will try a fresh insert of the code when I get bored but I really don't need to track statistics in my forums. Thank you again and I have been getting compliments on the new forums which I should pass onto you! Good job!!!!!!

Last edited by FordDoctor; 12/03/2006 11:33 PM.

Ford diesel master technician by day...
Webmaster by night! cool
FordDoctorsDTS.com running UBB Threads 7.5.4.2p2
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
a good stats service (if you're unable to do it on your server by reading access logs) is the Google Analytics service.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)