Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#169920 12/07/2006 8:52 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
I just ran into a little problem. I was running the threads_import.php script on a site that is hosted by Bluehost. Everything was running fine until I received a CPU "time out" for exceeding 20% of the CPU. After my "time out" was over I tried running the script again but I now get a message saying that the importer has "Nothing to do (config set / import complete)." Unfortunately this is not true..... the script only imported about 100 threads.... it had A LOT more to go. Is there any way to pick back up where the importer left off?

Motley #169924 12/07/2006 9:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
If it ever times out then, basically you'll need to just refresh the current page that you're on so it will continue from there. If you try running again it's going to start from scratch.

The only thing you can do at this point would be to recreate a fresh database and start over. Easiest way to do that is to drop all of the new tables and then run the createtable.php script again.

Rick #169928 12/07/2006 10:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
I don't mind dropping all the new tables and starting over but I think I'm going to have the same CPU issue with the server..... which redirects me to a different URL. I'll give it a try to see what happens.

Motley #169949 12/08/2006 11:28 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
Thanks Rick.... got it to import the old site!!!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)