Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#170368 12/16/2006 6:02 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7
When accessing any topics I get the following. I also get a similar error in Control Panel.

*******
Script: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/fmbwww/forums/scripts/showflat.inc.php
Line#: 231
SQL Error: Can't open file: 'ubbt_POSTS.MYI' (errno: 145)
SQL Error #: 1016
Query: SELECT t1.TOPIC_ID,t1.FORUM_ID,t1.TOPIC_LAST_REPLY_TIME,t1.TOPIC_IS_STICKY,t1.POST_ID FROM ubbt_TOPICS as t1, ubbt_POSTS as t2 WHERE t2.POST_ID = 44604 AND t1.TOPIC_ID = t2.TOPIC_ID
*******

I run repair table ubbt_POSTS and I get this:

+---------------------+--------+----------+----------------------
| Table | Op | Msg_type | MsgTxt |
+---------------------+--------+----------+
| fmforums.ubbt_POSTS | repair | error | 28 when writing to datafile |
| fmforums.ubbt_POSTS | repair | error | 28 when writing to datafile |
| fmforums.ubbt_POSTS | repair | status | Operation failed |
+---------------------+--------+----------+

Any help would be a godsend at 5:00 AM EST! *lol* tired

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Error 28 generally means you're out of diskspace (either you're at your MySQL space limit or the disk itself). I suggest you close down your forums and check your diskspace usage and if you're not at your quota, ask your webhost if there is a mysql space limit.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)