|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
Ok, on my 6.5 install, when a new member would register, the system would send them a nice PM to welcome them to the forum. What I can't remember is whether this was a standard capability or a hack? I can't seem to find the option anywhere in my 6.5 install - where is it?!! Also, does a similar capability exist in 7.0.2? If so, where is that located? Help before I loose my mind - I know it was here somewhere! LOL\
Basil
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Basil, there was no ON/OFF for that in 6.5 if I recall correctly, it was just always ON. I haven't installed a 7.0.2 lately but I seem to recall that it was also always ON. I know it's in there though.
[edit] changed yet to lately.
Last edited by David Dreezer; 12/20/2006 8:16 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Heh, and I found a 7.1 bug while trying to research it for you on a 7.1 board. 
Last edited by David Dreezer; 12/20/2006 8:14 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Dave is full of bugs... and power rangers love...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1 |
Dave is full of bugs... and power rangers love... GO GO David Dreezer !!! GO GO David Dreezer !! 
Happy Customer !!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Dave, who do you prefer, Treenie (Orig. Yellow) or Kimberly (Orig. Pink)?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
That's sick that you would even know the names Gizmo 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
:shrug: I have a little sister, and Amy Joe Jensen (sp?) is hawt...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Teletubbies >
lol
I think it's always "on" in 7+ as well, and if you want to change the wording of those messages, you can edit it in Control Panel » Languages
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I have no idea what you're talking about, Gizzy.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
I have no idea what you're talking about, Gizzy. Glad I'm not the only one 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I have no idea what you're talking about, Gizzy.  suuure
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
You know that freaky kid Pink Jazz is STILL using my real name as his displayed name on the Power Rangers bulletin board? Not kidding you, he is. Freaky kid, man. Freaky.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
haha, told you that Dave knew what I was talking about  ...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
You'd think that you'd have written the admin of the site by now lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
unknown. Try to find it for me.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
381
guests, and
101
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|