|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
Hi all, I would like to modify the colors in the borders of cells within tables when viewing both the forum index as well as when looking at the list of topics iN a forum, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the CSS code is that controls these border colors. Would appreciete if someone could point me in the right direction.
Basil
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
This is actually controlled by the background color of the .t_outer class. Basically how it works, is there is a double table. You set the background color of the .t_outer class, the first table to be opened, and then the spacing in the second table, and the background color shows through which gives the border.
It's a much more flexible system than a single table using the normal border style.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
Ok, I must be missng something then. I set the background color in the .t_outter class to #400000, expecting to see dark maroon cell borders, but the cell border color did not change. ??
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
My apologies...too much eggnog tonight I think. I explained that totally backwards. It's the background in the .t_inner class that you need to change. Sorry about that.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
Ok thanks, that did the trick! (Careful not to become a nog-a-holic)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1 |
My apologies...too much eggnog tonight I think. I explained that totally backwards. It's the background in the .t_inner class that you need to change. Sorry about that. Hey only I can use the egg nog excuse 
Happy Customer !!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
at least rick can drink tongiht; 'm still sick lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
can't stand egg nog 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
if it's got liquor in it, i can stand just about anything...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
I prefer Jim Beam myself 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
115
guests, and
140
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|