Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#170476 12/17/2006 3:26 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
For the new-fangled popups in active topics and who's online, it's z-index, not zindex

Last edited by Rick; 12/17/2006 3:32 PM. Reason: Because I fixed the stoopid bug
Ian Spence #170479 12/17/2006 3:30 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
stoopid hyphens.

Rick #170480 12/17/2006 3:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
while I have your attention, how about we get a class for styling them? tongue

Ian Spence #170482 12/17/2006 3:33 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Too late, I just added it. It's called .popup_content in the Misc. Properties section.

Rick #171107 12/25/2006 6:24 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
should this be z-index throughout or zindex?

Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)