|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
While running the importer, the users import fine, then it switches to boards and I get the following error.
Script: Line#: SQL Error: SQL Error #: 0 Query: insert into ubbt_FORUMS (FORUM_TITLE,FORUM_DESCRIPTION,FORUM_ALLOW_HTML,FORUM_ALLOW_MARKUP,FORUM_CREATED_ON,FORUM_IS_MODERATED,CATEGORY_ID,FORUM_TOPICS,FORUM_POSTS,FORUM_SORT_ORDER,FORUM_DEFAULT_TOPIC_AGE,FORUM_IS_ACTIVE) values ( '' , 'Some forum description.' , 0 , 1 , 1002543608 , 1 , '' , 0 , 0 , 1 , 0 , 0 )
Last edited by MattUK; 12/29/2006 5:26 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
The error I get if I run this from the SQL Admin tool is
Out of range value adjusted for column 'CATEGORY_ID' at row 1
MYSQL Version 5 PHP Version 4.4.2
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
That will happen if MySQL 5 is running in strict mode and some of the older data being imported has some empty fields. You can get around this by running the following SQL command:
SET GLOBAL SQL_MODE=”;
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Matt - I am sure you know, but to re-import, just delete your tables and run createtable.php 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
You the guys... YOU DA GUYS...
Did you all have a good xmas??
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Yes, Gizmoitus is quite contagious... 'eh xmas was good, I got new RAM for my dell inspiron 4150, then i bought myself a dvdrw drive for it... allen wants to get one but won't message me back with his model of dell so i can lookup his series of laptop (mines a C Series, once you know the bay series its quite easy to find upgrades)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
Mine was good actually.. lost my wallet and a load of cash (which I think I actually threw out with the rubbish) but otherwise all good thanks!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
This is why I'm a packrat :nod: lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
Could have sworn you were Mogwai
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I am a little bit of both 
|
|
|
|
1 members (Rick Gardner),
283
guests, and
175
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|