Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#171563 12/29/2006 5:24 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
While running the importer, the users import fine, then it switches to boards and I get the following error.

Script:
Line#:
SQL Error:
SQL Error #: 0
Query: insert into ubbt_FORUMS (FORUM_TITLE,FORUM_DESCRIPTION,FORUM_ALLOW_HTML,FORUM_ALLOW_MARKUP,FORUM_CREATED_ON,FORUM_IS_MODERATED,CATEGORY_ID,FORUM_TOPICS,FORUM_POSTS,FORUM_SORT_ORDER,FORUM_DEFAULT_TOPIC_AGE,FORUM_IS_ACTIVE) values ( '' , 'Some forum description.' , 0 , 1 , 1002543608 , 1 , '' , 0 , 0 , 1 , 0 , 0 )

Last edited by MattUK; 12/29/2006 5:26 PM.

Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
The error I get if I run this from the SQL Admin tool is

Out of range value adjusted for column 'CATEGORY_ID' at row 1

MYSQL Version 5
PHP Version 4.4.2


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
That will happen if MySQL 5 is running in strict mode and some of the older data being imported has some empty fields. You can get around this by running the following SQL command:

SET GLOBAL SQL_MODE=”;

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Matt - I am sure you know, but to re-import, just delete your tables and run createtable.php smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Now you sound like me...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
is it contagious?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
You the guys... YOU DA GUYS...

Did you all have a good xmas??


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yes, Gizmoitus is quite contagious...

'eh xmas was good, I got new RAM for my dell inspiron 4150, then i bought myself a dvdrw drive for it... allen wants to get one but won't message me back with his model of dell so i can lookup his series of laptop (mines a C Series, once you know the bay series its quite easy to find upgrades)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
How was yours?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
Mine was good actually.. lost my wallet and a load of cash (which I think I actually threw out with the rubbish) but otherwise all good thanks!


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
This is why I'm a packrat :nod: lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
Could have sworn you were Mogwai


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I am a little bit of both wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)