Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#172352 01/04/2007 6:38 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 24
S
newbie
newbie
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 24
OK, I would like to use my private calendar like a schedule of sorts. I just really don't want to look at the birthdays of the members.

Is there a way to keep birthdays on the main calendar, but shut them off from showing on your private calendar? Well Pretty much everything shut off but what you personally add to your private calendar?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I have my private calendar enabled here but don't see any birthdays on it...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #172373 01/04/2007 7:41 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

I think he might mean he'd like a Calender view (like when you hit the Calendar link) for private entries only...

Could be a nice feature (pull-down to switch back and forth)

But yeah, in "My Calendar" in the sidebar, it's only your personal entries.


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Ahh, I was thinking that he was saying that birthdays where showing in his "My Calendar"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #172376 01/04/2007 7:51 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

I hope so anyway laugh


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
jgeoff #172435 01/04/2007 11:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 24
S
newbie
newbie
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 24
Sorry not "My calender".

I am talking about the actual Monthly calendar. You know the one above "My calender" that says January and has 31 days and a bunch of birthdays listed. wink grin

No really. I would like to use that full monthly calendar as a personal schedule just like you can do on yahoo and a million other places on the web for free. just thought it would be easier if it was a the site where i live.

I didn't know if there was a way to turn the birthdays off on your personal calender while keeping them on for the public calender.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Right now they can't be separated however that's a good option for when we extend the personal side of the calendar.

Rick #172445 01/05/2007 12:11 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 24
S
newbie
newbie
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 24
ok thanks


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)