|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18 |
Hi there I have a custom island on my h/p showing the latest 5 posts. Can someone tell me the CSS i need to use to change to the font text and colour. http://www.teentoday.co.ukThanks.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Looks okay right now, if I understand correctly. Or did you want to make it different than the other post islands?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
They are standard links and effected by: a:link {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
a:visited {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}
a:active {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}Please note that islands used outside of your forum are not effected by the board style editor/styles.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18 |
Thanks for this. I got it working but actually I am trying to change just the CSS for the box on my homepage, none of the other content. If I use the above it changes all the other fonts?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
What I posted will effect every link on your site, if you take and assign that box to a span (or a div) with the class "julie" you could do (hey its an example, and I love the name ok? lol): .julie a:link {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
.julie a:visited {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
.julie a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}
.julie a:active {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}Additionally, you could use a span or a div with the "ID" of "julie" as: #julie a:link {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
#julie a:visited {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
#julie a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}
#julie a:active {
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: none;
}
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Ahh, now I see what you meant - didn't notice the external custom island there on the home page. Yeah, what Gizmo said (as usual  )
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Yeah, what Gizmo said (as usual  ) honestly, I have nothing better to do than learn this stuff lol
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
206
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|