Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#177154 02/03/2007 5:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Board still growing.

Slow lately but still getting new members. Suppose they can find most their answers already though and don't always need to post.

Board Statistics
Version: 7.1b5
Total Members: 11967
New in past 24 hours: 7
New in past 7 days: 40
New in past month: 159



Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Well done keep going smile

You have a good new member signup stats.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Very nice

These are mine, We purge our member list 2 or 3 times a year

Version: 7.1b5
Total Members: 6721
New in past 24 hours: 6
New in past 7 days: 51
New in past month: 246

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
You guys are getting more new members than me LOL

6608 Members
85 Forums
84355 Topics
1033871 Posts
1015 posts in last 24hrs


Board Statistics
Version: 7.1b5
Total Members: 6608
New in past 24 hours: 2
New in past 7 days: 21
New in past month: 97

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Slow slow slow slow slow...
Board Statistics
Version: 7.0
Total Members: 1734
New in past 24 hours: 1
New in past 7 days: 3
New in past month: 27
Total Forums: 34
Total Topics: 7484
Total Posts: 41477


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
I'm lucky to get one newuser a month right now.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)