|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I'm neither an admin nor a mod here. I'm just me.
I'm strangely unsure how I feel about that. This is the first time in 8 years that I haven't been one or the other or both on this site.
Wierd.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I thought of that the other day and was wondering who you pissed off... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Rick probably mentioned it to me. More than likely he asked me about it in advance. I dunno. I don't remember. I should take my old, before I worked here, displayed name back.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Yep, I asked  Never heard back from ya...the door's always open for more power 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
i want more power :nod: lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
i want more power :nod: lol Nnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
You asked? I didn't answer? I'll have to think about that offer. I'm still not sure what I think of all this. Nice having no responsibility 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
The irresponsible talking about not having responsibility... i'm scared...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1 |
I'm neither an admin nor a mod here. I'm just me.
I'm strangely unsure how I feel about that. This is the first time in 8 years that I haven't been one or the other or both on this site.
Wierd. LOL it's a sign  Where is my power  a moderator with flailing arms is a good thing 
Happy Customer !!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
lol, "Moderator of the Flailing Arms" would be a long, yet fitting title 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I'm neither an admin nor a mod here. I'm just me.
I'm strangely unsure how I feel about that. This is the first time in 8 years that I haven't been one or the other or both on this site.
Wierd. LOL it's a sign  Where is my power  a moderator with flailing arms is a good thing  Hey look, you.... Didn't even reply to my app. hmmph.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1 |
I'm neither an admin nor a mod here. I'm just me.
I'm strangely unsure how I feel about that. This is the first time in 8 years that I haven't been one or the other or both on this site.
Wierd. LOL it's a sign  Where is my power  a moderator with flailing arms is a good thing  Hey look, you.... Didn't even reply to my app. hmmph. blah sorry about that. I been so bizzy I stopped playing for a bit.. Work is kicking booty atm 
Happy Customer !!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I vote Dave for admin here so he can reopen the board for Rick the next time. Either him or Mr. Spence. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
I vote Dave for admin here so he can reopen the board for Rick the next time. Either him or Mr. Spence.  TRAITOR!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
 Just being honest!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2 |
Good choice, tho I'd probably open it in the middle of an upgrade and break it permanently 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
adds to the fun though 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
More excitement! It get so boring waiting for mark to break something 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I vote Dave for admin here so he can reopen the board for Rick the next time. Either him or Mr. Spence.  Dave has the keys to the server. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Even better! Who needs to be a board mod or admin when you already own the server.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
427
guests, and
119
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|