Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178322 02/13/2007 12:26 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 4
E
stranger
stranger
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 4
We are currently using one of the last versions of UBB Classic.

I was wondering if the latest release of UBB threads has the ability to embed YouTube vids using a UBB CODE shortcut whilst still having embed tags (and other similar html risks) disabled?

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

Yeah, Gizmo made up tags for many different video sites. Do a search here and/or at UBBdev ....


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
jgeoff #178332 02/13/2007 2:18 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
They're all at UBBDev in the modifications for 7.x forum.

I also posted a spoilertags one this evening wink... busy bee i be!


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #188958 06/26/2007 11:41 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 4
E
stranger
stranger
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 4
thanks

we've upgraded and I've found gimos youtube hack


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, Gizmo), 765 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)