Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178455 02/15/2007 2:40 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
How weired is this.

The folder does not exist nor any of the files?

I see
images/news/.svn (FAIL)

prop-base (FAIL)
props (FAIL)
format (FAIL)
text-base (FAIL)
entries (FAIL)
tmp (FAIL)
Directory Check (FAIL)
all-wcprops (FAIL)

None of the above have any extensions ?


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

I don't have that in 7.0... I wonder if it's for future use or ?





GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Those are leftover subversion files. It's a folder that starts with a . so you might not see with whatever you're using to view the directory. It can be removed.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
I'm using cute FTP to view the directory and i cant see them,
there listed in the Persmissions check.

All ive done that's diffrent to my Test forum as its not listing them there, is imported a style sheet from test to live.

Both on 7.1.5b


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
-la in the remote mask should allow you to see all files.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Mark, files prefixed with "." are hidden, most ftp clients respect this but should have an option for "show hidden"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Yehhhhhh

There now gone too, went through DA Control Panel
and i could see them there.

All gone wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)