Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 170
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 170
Permissions are set to 777 for the sessions folder but I can't get past the permissions check section of the install utility for 7.02 - I have deleted the sessions folder and re-uploaded it, triple checked the permissions.

Any ideas?


UBB user since 1998
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 170
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 170
I found the problem. For anyone in the future with the same issue - there is an index.html file within the directory which needs to be 666.


UBB user since 1998
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
wow that's never happened to me wink

And I break all my installs.....

Glad you sorted it smile


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
It works as 777 as well, I just set permissions on the folder and all files within the same and have had no issues with it.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)