Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178815 02/20/2007 1:11 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Yesterday at 08:09 PM 82.3.126.160 EDITCONFIG Psycho Monkey 1975 Administrator

The user Psycho Monkey is an ordinary user.

I am confused - does this mean that he could have logged in as an admin????

Also the (5) new post indicators have suddenly started working again, when I disabled them before - they were not working earlier today, and there are no admin entries for today in the log.

I am confused.....

Ian #178819 02/20/2007 1:20 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I'm not sure where that's coming from, but EDITCONFIG isn't any action that's logged in the stock configuration. When the config file is edited, it will log it as EDIT_CONFIG_FILE. Will take a look at your site and see if that's in any of your files.

Rick #178820 02/20/2007 1:22 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
oh okay - didn't think about it being something else.

Strange that new post indicators have been re-enabled, and not recorded in the admin logs.

All very strange.

Ian #178822 02/20/2007 1:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
That's coming from your arcade script.

Rick #178824 02/20/2007 1:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Thanks - just figured out the issue.

Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)