Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
when I view active topics, and then mouseover something, the text appears, but there is no background or border around it, making it very hard to read. I tried uprating the style to the one rick has posted here for ubbthreads 7.1. it changed my color scheme to a gold color, not the blue/aqua like this has, and didn't change the mouseover problem.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
figured it out, once I knew what the style tag was called I was able to search for it in the forums and find a fix.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Just try this from my notes and 'tweak' it for yourself.

Quote
Misc properties > popup_content

color : #0080C0;
background : #dedede;
border : solid 1px #88aabb;
padding : 2px;

HTH
d.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Ah - 41 seconds ahead of me.
Good to know you sorted it laugh

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Just FYI, this is due to the new stylesheet classes in 7.1; the release notification states the new classes that you need to assign values to.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
thank you both for the feedback :-)


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)