Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 26
A
journeyman
journeyman
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 26
I personally love the feature, but it is driving some of my seasoned members nuts. I would like to find a way to disable the URL generation that sends folks to the last unread post in a thread. Whatever the logic is, it is getting it wrong for a lot of folks and they would like to disable it.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
don't dispute your request - but I cannot see why a user would want to scroll through many posts in a thread, just to carry on browsing the thread from the last post they read.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Wasnt this the issue in 7.02
and its since been fixed.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 399 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)