Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
Probably been answered before. But I've installed the showthreaded, etc. to map from the old numbers to the new numbers and it doesn't work for me. For instance:

<http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Number=1293545>

fails to map to the correct number (or even to change the number) and retrieve the correct post (which is new number 1279799).

What am I doing wrong?

Chuck

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Is it redirecting you at all?

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
Yes. It's redirecting (for instance):

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com...page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1

to:

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=1293545&site_id=1

Note that the post number doesn't change. But if I go to the ubbt_IMPORT_MAP table it says (1, 1279799, 1293430, 1293545, 1) and post 1279799 is the correct post.

Does this help?

Chuck

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hmm, I wonder if this is a problem with just the showthreaded one. Do the showflat ones redirect properly?

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
Showflat works fine! That give me a clue (though if you have a fix please let me know.)

Chuck

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I only see two major differances with the showflat/showthreaded... (I'm using an old version of the importer, so it could be something else too lol)

1 - ShowFlat (see #import):
Code
	header("Location: {$URL}/ubbthreads.php{$var_start}ubb{$var_eq}showflat{$var_sep}Number{$var_eq}$old{$var_sep}site_id{$var_eq}$site_id#import");

1 - ShowThreaded:
Code
	header("Location: {$URL}/ubbthreads.php{$var_start}ubb{$var_eq}showthreaded{$var_sep}Number{$var_eq}$old{$var_sep}site_id{$var_eq}$site_id");


2 - ShowFlat:
Code
	header("Location: {$URL}/ubbthreads.php{$var_start}ubb{$var_eq}cfrm");

2 - ShowThreaded (see _sep vs _eq):
Code
	header("Location: {$URL}/ubbthreads.php{$var_start}ubb{$var_sep}cfrm");

Not sure, but you could try the #2 and make it be _eq vs _sep and see if it'd work...

Last edited by Gizmo; 04/05/2007 6:11 AM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)