|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 16
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 16 |
In playing with a test install of Ver. 7.1, I closed the board to see how it worked. I then logged off as Admin and logged in as a user. Now I can't get back as Admin to open the board. Is there a file I can edit on my server to re-open the board? Ken
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
yes - alter the /includes/config.inc.php file
'BOARD_IS_CLOSED' => '0',
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 16
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 16 |
Thanks, Ian. Did the trick.
Ken
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
no worries 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
You could also try accessing the out script (ubbthreads.php?ubb=logout) then login as an admin.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
206
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|