Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#182467 04/11/2007 10:27 AM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
OK,

after a successful import, I think....

I am member #3, there is a member #2, but no #1.

Normal?

Also, the advanced settings at the top, show the super user admin as member #2... but that's not right... or is it referencing some other index number, and it is actually me?


...usin' da classic UBB, since the beginning of time.
wink
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
thanks...


...usin' da classic UBB, since the beginning of time.
wink
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
After past discussions, I knew that member #'s would go up by one after an import. For example, if I'm #1 I become #2.

Howevever, after I did an import, I noticed Member #22 became #17, and Member #1865 became #1181.

I assume this is because when members were deleted in Classic, their member number was retired for good. But, when importing into Threads it re-numbered all active members starting from the beginning?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Number 1 = Guest

And your correct about the deleted users in classic.
I had some accounts changing by +100

I used to delete a lot of idiots.



BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
When you delete people there are gaps, threads simply fills said gaps


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)